Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Account Recovery Services India 's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Account Recovery Services India 's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Account Recovery Services India at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Account Recovery Services India 's web site are provided "as is". Account Recovery Services India makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Account Recovery Services India does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Account Recovery Services India or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Account Recovery Services India 's Internet site, even if Account Recovery Services India or a Account Recovery Services India authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Account Recovery Services India 's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Account Recovery Services India does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Account Recovery Services India may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Account Recovery Services India does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Account Recovery Services India has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Account Recovery Services India of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Grant of License
By uploading/submitting any information/document at this site you warrant that those are not copyrighted. You also allow us a perpetual, royalty free license to use at all of our network of websites for commercial purposes for those information/document you’ve submitted at our site. We’ll not pay any remuneration of any kind for any articles submitted and subsequently approved. And we'll not be bound to delete those articles depending on your wish anytime later.
We're not responsible for ads from third parties.
9. No copyrighted information
We do not keep any copyrighted information/documents at our site. If you find any then please contact us and let us know. All the articles submitted are copyrighted by their respective authors.
12. Payment & Purchase Terms (Paid software)
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Change of Pricing
We reserve right to change rental/pricing of any product without any notice.
Refund & Cancellation
We will provide free software trial. Please ask us for trial license key and we will send you one. Since you will purchase only after satisfactory trial, we offer absolutely no refund for any of our software.
13. Governing Law
All litigation matters shall be subject to the courts of Aligarh, UP only.